Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Purpose of this Blog

Why are we here? To stand up for humanity, and warn our fellow human beings against the impending threat of the Squirrels. You might have a few questions, so I've taken the liberty of placeing them out already.

Why now?
Because there is no time like the present. Time may be a great teacher, but it kills all students. Besides, what time do you think we have? They are gunning for Humanity, I tell you!

Why should I care?
Because the squirrels are a threat to mankind, as we will document in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

Are they really a threat?
Why yes they are.

I thought squirells were cute!
You thought wrong!

What is victory?
When the Squirrels cease and desist to make war upon mankind.

Will my participation make the world a better place for my children(to be)?
Why yes it will.
Once mankind realizes the squirrel menace, then the future is a much brighter place.

8 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Carey said...

*blank stare* Ooook...

But at least I'm the first commentor!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Thats right, first commentor. We're at war, and its going to be long and hard, just as daweed has said.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here from the National Squirrel Association. I would just, for the time being, like make our presents known on this blog.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarg, some ninny-pacifist, no doubt.

Keep up that thar war on squirrels.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Carey said...

Ninny pacifist? Excuse me?

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye, a ninny pacifist, taking the side of a moony blow dried rats that declared war upon humans.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Carey said...

Dork.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger ~*Joyzey*~ said...

Capt. Dork...
I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home